Sunday, February 26, 2012

PEOPLE WHO MAKE MY HEART AND LIFE GOING

The only man who can stand me is him. Without him I don't even know where I would be right now. I love this man more than words can say because he has brought Doreen to the strong woman she is right now. I love you Dad, and will never let you down no matter what. The other three boys are my happiness and joy in this world. I love u all.

Big Boy watching Disney Channel


Hataki utani mwenyewe...Look at him


Without this woman, my generation would never have existed. I thank God for her and her big heart. Amechill na mumewe mwenyewe

The original first wife of Braiden. If you are asking where I got my strength from is this woman. She is my great grandmother and braidenz nyanya. Look how strong and beautiful she still looks. God bless you mama.


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!


My beautiful grandmother

Uncle and nephew

Back in high school. This kiss made my night from my loving brother. These two boys are always in my heart.

This is the crazy one but i still love her

Twiny...she looks like me doesnt she??Thats why she is my Twiny.

This is the Don or u can say Donccicci kwa kirefu...The oldest brother among the other ones. Always in my heart.

I am missing two pictures of my mothers but the sooner I get them  imma add them in here. One has brought me in this world and one  has done so much for me I don't even have words to begin explaining her love for me and for my siblings and baby. Her strength and hardwork has kept me where I am right now and I thank God for giving me her.

No comments:

Post a Comment