Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE from Editor

This is to my beautiful parents. I raise the glass and cheers to everything you have done to me. I am thankful and grateful to God for giving me you two. I cannot ask for more from because you have given me more than enough in my life. Thank you mama and daddy for everything you have done to me. That is all I can say. THANK YOU MY BEAUTIFUL PARENTS. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

This is for my beautiful baby boy,Braiden, and my younger siblings all over this world.

This goes to the big family that I will always be thankful for. I love them all and wish them a blessed new year.

This goes to all my friends all over this world. Say bye to 2011 fellaz.2012 is the new s*** now.
If it didn’t Bring you Joy, Just Leave it Behind.
Let’s Ring in the New Year, With Good Things in Mind.
Let Every Bad Memory Go, That Brought Heartache and Pain.
And let’s Turn a New Leaf, With the Smell of New Rain.
Let’s Forget Past Mistakes, Making Amends for This Year.
Sending You These Greetings, To Bring you Hope and Cheer
Happy New Year!
Words from an Unknown Artist that I stole from to all y'all the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment